Aims & Objectives
- Establishing free education and other vocational center
- To increase and improve basic quality education in the society
- To promote micro-enterprises for raising income level of poor of the poorest.
- To facilitate linkages for increasing effective coverage of development process in rural areas.
- To build institutional capacity at local level, focusing women for sustainable development.
- To create awareness among different segments of the society regarding their rights, responsibilities in a society lacking fundamental rights and to enhance the economic status of women within the family.
- To advocate the cause of women and children development for influencing the structural change in the society.
- To facilitate and assist the formation and strengthening of Community groups and Networks at the grass root level to manage sustainable development
- To provide emergency relief services to the affected communities in times of Natural Calamities like Earth Quacks, Floods etc. as well as launch rehabilitation programs.
- Awareness of developed vegetable processing and storage facility
- Training and workshop for the awareness of new technological changes and developments in Agriculture field
- Awareness of the huge demand for fresh and off season vegetables in the local as well as in international markets
- Cultivation, awareness and growing of Hybrids vegetable and other crops in urban areas
- Seminars about the awareness of AIDS, Hepatitis, diabetes and other major diseases
- Free health clinics
- Free Maternity homes services in rural areas for deserving peoples to get them rid off from the occurrences of major diseases after and before child deliveries